Emerging and established cultural presenters are invited to submit proposals for free, live, in person, outdoor events, including music and dance festivals, block parties and parades,
spanning all genres, that activate Chicago’s neighborhoods.
Through Chicago Presents, DCASE will provide grants ranging from $25,000 – $75,000 to present individual events or event series. DCASE anticipates 10 – 15 grants through Round 1 of this
● All programs must take place between June 18 – October 31, 2022.
● Admission to the event must be free and open to the public, with no fees or suggested donations for entry.
● Program site must be confirmed.
● Programs must occur outdoors, including but not limited to neighborhood block parties, farmer’s markets, plazas, parks, community gardens and vacant lots.
● Program must feature 2 or more artists, bands or performance groups.
● Programs must occur within the City of Chicago.
The final deadline to submit a Chicago Presents: Summer Festivals & Outdoor Events application is April 22, 2022, at 5:00pm CST.
Join DCASE staff for a virtual Chicago Presents grant program webinar to learn more about Chicago Presents: Summer Festivals & Outdoor Events program details and eligibility criteria.
Monday, April 4, 2022 | 1:30pm – 2:30pm | Register Online
Thursday, April 7, 2022 | 3:00pm – 4:00pm | Register Online
To apply please visit: https://www.cybergrants.com/dcase/grants/2022ChicagoPresents