Brookfield Zoo tickets are here!
Here’s what you need to know:
We have a limited number of tickets, so to ensure that all Core Members have the ability to access this Member Benefit, we are giving out the Zoo tickets in two rounds this time. From now until August 5, 2022 all Core Members are allowed to request up to 200 tickets. If there are any tickets left, the second round of tickets will be open to all members (including Partner Members) on a first come, first serve basis. This will be announced on August 5, 2022 during the August Town Hall.
EDIT JULY 1: Thanks to many Members responding very quickly to our initial post, we are able to release ALL remaining Brookfield Zoo tickets ahead of schedule. Any Member (Core or Partner) may request any amount of zoo tickets, and they will be distributed on a first come, first served basis until they are gone.
Please contact Abby Foss at [email protected] to request your tickets.
The goal of the Brookfield Pass Program is to provide free access for Core Member communities to Brookfield Zoo. Please make sure to keep the follow Guidelines and Information in mind when requesting and distributing your tickets:
Information about the tickets
- Each ticket provides free admission to Brookfield Zoo for one adult or one child
- Tickets do not include free parking or admission to special exhibits
- Tickets expire on March 31, 2023
- Zoo tickets are a Member Benefit, so a Member must be current on dues for 2022 to receive tickets. (If you cannot pay dues now or must pay in installments, that can be arranged.)
- Any promotion of the program should include recognition of Chicago Cultural Alliance and Brookfield Zoo.
- Core Members are the responsible party for distributing the zoo tickets to their community by allowing 4 tickets per family.
- Zoo tickets are not allowed to be distributed in bulk to organizations unaffiliated with the Chicago Cultural Alliance.
- We expect Core Members to distribute tickets in such a way that they are not available for someone to sell illegally.